High Standard Multiple Tooth Sharp Top Roller Chain 12b-2 for Woodworking Machinery Transmission
Roller chains conforms to ISO, ANSI, DIN, JIS and other standards. It adopts high-quality materials and advanced processing technology. The roller chains has the characteristics of high tensile strength and high fatigue strength. The roller chain is widely used in construction machinery, agricultural machinery, motorcycles, and automobile transmission. , food conveying machinery, logistics conveying machinery, packaging machinery and other fields, to transmit power for various mechanical facilities
|High Standard Multiple Tooth Sharp Top Roller Chain 12b-2 for Woodworking Machinery Transmission
|carbon steel,stainless steel and so on
|DIN GB ISO JIS
|DIN/ISO chain No.
|08A,10A,12A,16A,20A,24A,28A,32A,36A,40A,48A;08B 10B 12B 16B and so on
|Food processing, pharmaceutical and chemical industries, electronics, household appliances, automotive manufacturing, metallurgy, sewage treatment
|3-10 days depends on quantity needed
HangZhouTerry Machinery Co.,Ltd is a leading internatioal Machinery Manufacturer. The growing economics and convenient transportation of HangZhou benefits the development of Terry Machinery. Our products are utilized in commercial, industrial and custom application. Terry Machinery is specialized in engineering machinery bearing and vehicle industrial bearing. Our products have been exported over 53 countries.The goal of Terry Machinery is to provide out customers with widest range of products at lowest price, high quality with the best service.
1. World-Class Roller Chains
We provide our customers with all types of indigenous chains with world-class quality.
2. Free Samples:
We can provide free 1-10 meters,but you need bear shipping cost.
3. Genuine products With Excellent Quality:
The company has always proved the 100% quality products it provides with genuine intent.
4. Many Cheap International Forwarders:
We have many International forwarders partner and all kinds of shipping channel,keep sure your goods arrived yourside safe and fast.
5. Quick Delivery:
The company provides just-in-time delivery with its streamlined supply chain.
Packaging & Shipping
1.What is the minimum order quantity for this product?
Depending on the size of the bearing, the MOQ is variable, if you are interested, you can contact me for a quote.
2.What is your latest delivery time?
Most orders will be shipped within 3-10 days of payment being received.
3.What are the advantages of your company’s services compared to other companies?
Answer questions online 24 hours a day, reply in a timely manner, and provide various documents required by customers for customs clearance or sales. 100% after-sales service.
4.Which payment method does your company support?
Do our best to meet customer needs, negotiable.
5.Do you accept OEM or customized service?
In addition to standard products, we also supply non-standard and modified standard products for special application. Meanwhile, we provide OEM service.
High Precision Bearing Steel CZPT CZPT CZPT 6205 6206 Deep Groove Ball Bearing for Motorcycles Part
High Precision Bearing Steel CZPT CZPT CZPT 6205 6206 Deep Groove Ball Bearing for Motorcycles Part
High Precision Bearing Steel CZPT CZPT CZPT 6205 6206 Deep Groove Ball
Please feel free to contact us, if you have any other question
|Standard or Nonstandard:
|Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Food Machinery, Marine, Mining Equipment, Agricultural Machinery, Car, CNC Machine
|Short Pitch Chain
What are the differences between sharp top chains with solid and hollow pins, and when should each be used?
Sharp top chains can be manufactured with either solid pins or hollow pins, and each design offers distinct advantages depending on the specific application requirements. Here are the differences between sharp top chains with solid and hollow pins and their recommended uses:
- Sharp Top Chains with Solid Pins:
- Heavy-duty material handling applications in industries like mining, steel, and automotive manufacturing.
- Conveying heavy and bulky materials over long distances.
- Applications with frequent starts and stops, where the chain is subjected to shock loads and high tension.
- Environments with harsh operating conditions and potential impacts.
- Sharp Top Chains with Hollow Pins:
- Conveyor systems with smaller loads and lighter materials.
- Food processing and packaging industries where hygiene is critical, as the hollow pins are easier to clean.
- Applications requiring a quieter operation due to reduced chain weight.
- Lighter-duty material handling applications in industries like pharmaceuticals and electronics.
Sharp top chains with solid pins have pins that are solid throughout their entire length. These chains are known for their robustness, durability, and high load-carrying capacity. The solid pins provide excellent strength and resistance to bending, making them suitable for heavy-duty applications with substantial loads and high stress.
Sharp top chains with hollow pins have pins with a hollow core, reducing their weight while maintaining structural integrity. These chains are lighter compared to those with solid pins, making them more suitable for applications where weight reduction is essential.
It’s crucial to consider the specific needs of the application when choosing between sharp top chains with solid or hollow pins. Solid pin chains are preferred for heavy-duty, high-load applications, while hollow pin chains are more suitable for lighter-duty applications that benefit from weight reduction and ease of cleaning.
Are there any innovative technologies or advancements in sharp top chains that improve their efficiency?
Yes, there have been several innovative technologies and advancements in sharp top chains that aim to improve their efficiency and performance in material handling applications. Manufacturers are continuously researching and developing new solutions to meet the evolving needs of industries. Here are some of the notable advancements in sharp top chains:
- Advanced Materials:
- Precision Manufacturing:
- Improved Cleat Designs:
- Lubrication Technology:
- High-Temperature Performance:
- Computer-Aided Design (CAD) and Simulation:
One significant advancement is the use of advanced materials, such as high-strength alloys, composite materials, and specialty coatings. These materials offer enhanced wear resistance, improved fatigue strength, and increased corrosion resistance, contributing to longer chain life and improved efficiency.
Manufacturers are leveraging precision manufacturing techniques to create sharp top chains with tighter tolerances and consistent dimensions. This ensures smoother and more precise operation, reducing vibration and noise while increasing overall efficiency.
The design of sharp top chain cleats has seen advancements to optimize material engagement and minimize product spillage or slippage during conveying. Cleats with specialized shapes and profiles offer better grip, reducing the risk of material loss and enhancing conveyor efficiency.
Advancements in lubrication technology have led to the development of specialized lubricants and coatings for sharp top chains. These lubricants reduce friction and wear, improving the chain’s efficiency and extending its service life.
Manufacturers have focused on creating sharp top chains with improved performance in high-temperature environments. Heat-resistant materials and specialized heat treatment processes allow these chains to maintain their strength and integrity at elevated temperatures.
CAD software and simulation tools have revolutionized the design and testing of sharp top chains. Engineers can analyze various chain configurations and operating conditions virtually, optimizing the chain’s design for maximum efficiency before physical prototyping.
These advancements in sharp top chain technology have resulted in improved efficiency, higher reliability, and reduced maintenance requirements. Manufacturers continue to explore new materials, coatings, and design concepts to meet the increasing demands of modern material handling applications.
Are there any industry standards or certifications that ensure the quality and performance of sharp top chains?
Yes, there are industry standards and certifications that ensure the quality and performance of sharp top chains. These standards are established to maintain consistency and reliability in the manufacturing and use of conveyor chains. Some of the relevant standards and certifications for sharp top chains include:
- ISO 1977:2013: This International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard specifies the characteristics of conveyor chains, including sharp top chains. It provides guidelines for the design, dimensions, and mechanical properties of the chains to ensure their proper functioning in industrial applications.
- ANSI/ASME B29.1: The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) publish this standard, which covers precision power transmission roller chains, attachments, and sprockets. While it primarily focuses on roller chains, it may also be relevant for sharp top chains used in power transmission applications.
- DIN 8167: This German Industrial Standard (DIN) defines the technical specifications for round steel link chains, including sharp top chains. It ensures that the chains meet specific requirements for load capacity, tensile strength, and wear resistance.
- CE Certification: In the European Union (EU), sharp top chains used in machinery and equipment may require CE certification to demonstrate compliance with health, safety, and environmental protection standards. CE marking indicates that the product meets the essential requirements for use within the EU market.
When choosing sharp top chains for specific industrial applications, it is essential to look for products that comply with these recognized standards and carry relevant certifications. Doing so ensures that the chains are manufactured to meet high-quality standards and are suitable for the intended use, providing reliability and performance in material handling operations.
editor by CX 2023-08-31